Delhi: NEET UG 2023 registration process ends tomorrow (6.4.2023). The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the application form on 6.3.2023 and the information brochure. The candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2023 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
The application form in any other mode will not be accepted. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Candidates must strictly follow the Information Bulletin and the National Testing Agency (NTA) website instructions. And those who do not comply with the instructions will be summarily disqualified. They must ensure that the e-mail address and mobile number provided in the online application form are their own or parents/guardians only.
While applying for NEET UG, the candidates must pay the application fee of Rs 1700 for General, Rs 1600 for General-EWS/ OBC-NCL, Rs 1000 for SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender, and Rs 9500 for centres outside India.
Exam details –
1. NEET UG 2023 exam is to be held on 7.5.2023.
2. The exam will be conducted in a paper-pencil-based mode for 200 minutes, from 2 PM to 5.20 PM (IST).
3. The Test pattern of NEET (UG) – 2023 comprises four Subjects.
4. Each subject will consist of two sections. Section A will consist of 35 Questions, and Section B will have 15 Questions; out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions. So, the total number of questions and time utilization will remain the same.
5. The types of questions will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions), and the total marks will be 720.
6. The exam will be conducted in 13 languages, i.e., English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
7. The announcement of the city of examination and downloading of admit cards from the NTA website will be intimated later on the website.